About Rtejharkhand.gov.in: Private schools will no longer have to visit the District Education Superintendent’s office for recognition or registration. Now schools will be able to apply online under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 (RTE). Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Monday launched the www.rtejharkhand.gov.in.
The school education and literacy department started the online registration process on 22 Feb 2021 to accredit private schools under RTE. Earlier, offline applications for private school registration were taken by the department. According to the report, The department will soon release the mobile app. Now private schools will be able to apply online by visiting the portal (Rte Jharkhand gov in).
www.rte.jharkhand.gov.in is a new official website of the state govt. The main objective of this portal is to provide an online registration form for school and reserved students. It is mandatory for all private schools to gain govt recognition. Therefore govt has created this website where the school can fill the online registration form for recognition.
According to Rte.jharkhand.gov.in, private schools can not function without recognition. In case any person who continues to run a school after the recognition is withdrawn shall be liable to a fine which may extend to one lakh rupees etc. So we have shared information about the school registration and login process below.
How To Apply Online At RTE Jharkhand Portal
- If you want to run a private school then you have to first gain recognition from govt.
- First of all visit the official website i.e www.rte.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the right side of the portal, you will see a registration link for both school & student.
- If you are a student then click on students registration otherwise click on school registration.
- Now online registration form will visible.
- Enter all asked details carefully and click on submit button.